Together they constitute decking's ultra-low maintenance segment, and Principia estimates their share of the total $1.1 billion market for non-wood decking and Examine Material Safety Data Sheets for most of the major WPC and PVC products in the business and you'll find that many list up to 50% of their ingredients as
A professional deck builder explains the pros and cons of natural wood versus man-made composites for deck materials to help you estimate cost and benefits. A stripping and sanding will be required every six years before you perform the annual deck stain, which will cost about $900 total. If you're
Overview. The demand for decking materials is driven by several factors, including the macroeconomic environment, report will present an analysis of the material usage trends and practices in the decking materials market. A total of 372 qualified respondents completed the survey, representing 44 states and providing.
Principia uses its industry expertise and access to the decking and railling market to help clients with their market data, research and consulting needs. For senior management at building materials companies seeking fresh insight or sharper strategies, Principia offers a principal-to-principal consulting experience.
"Over the last six years, alternative decking materials have posted double-digit growth and now account for more than 20 percent of the total decking market," says Craig Sherrett, director of marketing for Fiber Composites (Figure 4). "In fact, it is forecasted that more than one in five decks [will be] built with
According to Principia's latest Residential Decking and Railing Report, the market share for uncapped composite decking has decreased from about 40% in 2012 Principia forecasts that the total market for composite decking will continue to grow at a 5% annual rate through 2017. Composite Materials
Freedonia projects that wood decking will continue to account for the majority of demand in volume and value terms. Wood's dominant market position is due to the material's low initial cost and the large installed base of wood decks, as some consumers will be reluctant to switch materials when renovating decks. However
market also significantly impact the demand for residential decking materials. Repair and remodel projects constitute approximately 23% of the total revenues of deck builders. (George Carter & Affiliates 1989). Moreover, surveys con- ducted in the past reveal that about 4.2% of all households in the United States add a deck
Only 10% of the total decking industry is composite wood, with the other 90% still being traditional wood. Q4 2016 Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the leader in composite decking material. believes it can continue to steal market share from traditional wooden decking companies and see significant growth.
Alliances with other trade bodies when relevant. Grow and develop. UK MARKET. Decking and Cladding. Market Overview. Post EU referendum; Decking, cladding and outdoor wood potential good; Decking market mature (1998 -2016). Diverse range of species compete for business; Lower quality materials and practices
wood plastic composites are quickly gaining popularity among deck-building professionals as they increase their market Key words: decking market, deck-building practices, decking material, residential housing, deck builders, homebuilders . approximately 23% of the total revenues of deck builders.
Material Trends in Residential Decking Mark Kostiw. -5-. 1.2 Drivers of Market Demand. Residential decks are built both on new housing starts and as replacement decks on older homes. Decks built on new housing starts comprise 25% of the total volume of annual decks built in the United States (Ganguly and Eastin 2009)
Demand for Deck and Patio Construction industry is heavily correlated with the overall health of the housing market. Over the five years to 2017, the industry experienced revenue gains, fueled by improving credit conditions, rising income levels and an increase in total demand for residential housing. Low interest rates
has seen its share of the composite market grow from 36 percent in 2012 to 41 percent in 2014, according to 2013 and 2015 Principia market reports. The company has about 7 percent of the total decking market. Challenging wood. Advaned Environmental Recycling Technologies Inc. AERT
Wooden Decking Market by Type (Pressure-Treated Wood, Cedar Wood, Redwood), Application (Building Material, Rails & Infrastructure), Type of Construction After arriving at the overall market size, the total market was split into several segments and subsegments, which were then verified through primary research by
expertise covers the entire wood and sustainable products value chain from procurement to technology, markets and . The total European market volume was estimated based on sawn wood consumption patterns supply chain (outdoor wood and finished product material manufacturers, fabricators, distributors etc.)